WHAT DO OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES INCLUDE
Having a clean and hygienic office or work environment is essential for enhancing employee health and productivity. The appearance of your office has a significant impact on your organization’s overall performance. Moreover, it is a serious health concern for employees if offices are not appropriately cleaned regularly. Hence, it is the owner’s responsibility to keep the workplace safe for its occupants.
Many organizations depend on their general employees for office cleaning services. However, hiring a professional office cleaning service is usually safer, time-saving, and cost-effective. You’ll get outcomes that meet local and state standards by hiring professionals.
The checklist of office cleaning services includes the following duties :
- Approximately 80-90 percent of the dirt in the office is tracked in from the outdoors. This is why floor cleaning is so important in creating a cleaner working environment in your office.
- Floor cleaning will eliminate any dust, stains, and bacteria from the floor, leaving it clean and disinfected.
- Professional cleaners clean all types of flooring, including tiles, carpets, vinyl, linoleum, and rubber.
- They use the latest and professional techniques according to your requirement.
Furniture Cleaning & Set-up:
Where people sit and work areas include desks, cubicles, and shared work tables. Office cleaning services include the following steps to keep them clean and organized.
- Computer screens should be cleaned, and keyboards should be dusted.
- Recycle the paper and trash cans.
- Vacuum the area around and beneath the desks and tables.
- Disinfect phones, lamps, keyboards, fax machines, copiers, staplers, and other surfaces.
- Dust all surfaces, including desks, shelves, and other items.
Cleaning For Office Kitchens and Break Rooms:
In an office, the kitchen and break room are frequently used. Here’s how you can make sure they’re clean and tidy:
- Discard the food wrappers, undesired food, outdated perishables, and other items.
- Clean cutlery and dishes before putting them away.
- Empty the garbage and recycle bins.
- Remove any old food from the refrigerator and disinfect its surfaces.
- Disinfect surfaces where people consume and prepare food, such as tables and counters.
- Keep the appliances such as the toaster and microwave clean.
Cleaning Office Bathrooms :
Cleaning and disinfecting all bathrooms regularly is an essential part of office cleaning services. Therefore, follow these tips for keeping it safe, healthy, and clean.
- Keep the toilets and sinks clean and disinfected.
- Sweep the floor to remove debris and then disinfect it with a disinfectant mop.
- Clean all hard surfaces, and throw away any paper towels or other trash that isn’t recyclable.
- Change empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls regularly.
- Use a glass cleaner to clean the mirror.
- Check to see if all of the hand dryers are functional.
Cleaning Office Reception and Waiting Areas:
Reception and waiting areas play the leading role in putting a good impression on guests and visitors. So, keeping them tidy and pleasant is necessary for office cleaning services.
- Keep a welcome desk clean and organized.
- Ensure the water cooler has enough water for guests by replenishing the water cups.
- Organize any books or publications that visitors are welcome to read.
- At least once every three to four months, clean the carpet in your office’s waiting and common areas.